hi, I'm JW, an masc-adjacent enby human creature moonlighting as an internet lurker.
Across all the hobbies pursued over my 24 years, a bunch of them were adjacent to RPG mechanics and doorstopping fantasy stories, inevitably stuffing my head with dreams of telling tales of my own. Consuming lots of long stories doesn't do any favors for my succinctness though, so I try to wrangle what thoughts I can about them and other miscellaneous musings onto this blog.
- lives at UTC−05:00 (aka Eastern Standard Time in America)
- perpetual pantser of a writer
- has eaten at least one deli sandwich a week for the past eight years
- basically never watches TV, but does watch movies sometimes
- has an immensely complicated relationship with Dragon Quest XI
- more of a red mage lad than a dragoon dude, despite the name
- would probably fight to the death to maintain public libraries
- thinks personality quizzes are kinda silly but likes the one below
Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.
Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.